Tuesday 11 September 2012

Taylor Swift Talks "Exhilarating" Feelings on Stage

  Becoming an international country singing sensation isn't something that most people could ever get used to and it looks like Taylor Swift still gets excited for all things that are part of her career.

  Just days before this year's iHeart Music Festival gets underway, the "Our Song" singer sat down to talk about everything music, including the overwhelming feeling she still gets when hearing her songs on the radio.



  "When I hear my songs on the radio it is so exciting to me, because it's like an amazing, pleasant surprise driving down the road," Taylor said.

  She added, "I'm always listening to the radio so when one of my songs comes on it’s like ‘oh awesome.’ It’s really exciting for me, I cant even pretend I'm cool about it."

  The Grammy award-winning songstress also dished about what goes on when she's performing each of her songs, explaining, "When I step on stage at the beginning of the show it is the most exhilarating feeling. A lot of the time when I'm performing live it's really about accessing what I was feeling when I wrote the song because they’re all really personal songs."

  Swift also added that each song has its own individuality, saying, "every song has its own setup, every song has its own mood and its own scenery to it and so every song has to have its own emotional backdrop."

No comments:

Post a Comment