Thursday 11 October 2012

Taylor Swift Occasionally Drinks Wine to "Feel Classy"

  When something gets Taylor Swift down, she doesn't drown her sorrows in alcohol. She just writes them into her songs. In fact, the 22-year-old singer admitted she doesn't "drink much" in an interview with Esquire.

  She explained, "If it doesn't taste like candy or sparkles, I usually don't drink it." However, she drinks wine on occasion because, "It makes me feel classy."

Taylor Swift


  The country crooner also spoke about her new album, "Red." Though the first single is titled "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together," Taylor assures fans that not all the songs are about breakups. She told the magazine, "This is breaking news, but there are a few happy songs on this album. I do explore the emotion every once in a while. I'd like to think you don't stop being creative once you get happy. My ultimate goal is to end up being happy. Most of the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment