Thursday 16 August 2012

Taylor Swift Sings New Single & Reveales "Red"

  It was an exciting evening for Taylor Swift as she held a live chat on YouTube on Monday (August 13) to offer up some new details regarding her upcoming album.

  The country superstar gathered in a room full of fans and immediately started giving away big news that everyone was waiting for. Taylor announced that her new album title is "Red" and that it will be available on October 22.

Taylor Swift


  So what's the story behind the "Our Song" singer's latest album name?

  "When I was coming up with the name for this album it seemed crazy because it was really simple," Swift said. "I wrote a song called 'Red' and thinking about what that song means to me and all the different emotions on this album they're all pretty much about the tumultuous, crazy, insane, intense, semi-toxic relationships I've experienced in the last two years and all those emotions fanning from intense love, intense frustration, intense jealousy, confusion, all of that in my mind, all those emotions are red. There's nothing in between, there's nothing beige about those feelings and so I called my record that."

  Giving more details about what you can expect, the country cutie continued to explain, "There are things that I went through personally and then there are stories I witnessed going on around me," she continued. "When I'm writing an album, my world becomes a big storyboard and has the potential to become a character and all my family and friends around me know that. The last two years have been really inspirational and that's why there are so many songs on the album."

No comments:

Post a Comment