Friday 24 August 2012

Taylor Swift's Romantic Cape Cod Beach Date with Conor Kennedy

  New All-American couple Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy were spotted holding hands and walking along the beach in Cape Cod, Massachusetts on Friday (August 17).

  The 22-year-old country cutie donned an adorable red and white polka dot bikini as she spent the afternoon with her boyfriend’s family.

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift


  The “We are Never Getting Back Together” singer was also spotted sharing a kiss with her 18-year-old beau for the first time in public.

  In career news, Miss Swift recently released the ad for her new Enchanted Wonderstruck fragrance.

  When discussing the spread, she said, “I love the look of my ad. I’m wearing this amazing gown that I loved as soon as I put it on. It’s a classic look, and that’s been my recent style obsession. Anything classic and timeless.”

No comments:

Post a Comment